Wednesday, August 20, 2008

RAK

So, I've set up on the RAK group on Ravelry today. I've RAK'd once already and I thought it'd be fun to do again. I've already found two people that will love stuff I have. It's a lot of fun to know that you are causing joy in other knitterly hearts.

Right now my camera is not operational due to my 2 y.o. pouring chocolate sauce on it. I'm not lying. But I am working on 3 projects. First is a pair of Embossed Leaves Socks out of Louet Gems in teal, going great. Second is a spiral baby blanket out of light blue Lily Chin Gramercy, and lastly the Abotanicity sweater in Aracanuia Ranco Multi. Whew, I'm busy.
I am waiting for a back order on WEBS to come in, sock yarn. Has anyone else gone online and bought yarn when they're down???
My LYS is 1 hr away so WEBS gets a lot of my business. Although my LYS definitly does well when I'm there.

Did you know that Ravelry has a group jusr for Yarn Snobs like me!! Yea! No recounting the charms of....eww...Red Heart....Caron...Hobby Lobby..or ee gads, Walmart!!

If you're offended you were forewarned, I am a yarn snob.

No comments: